Makenna has quite the little personality these days- she is an amazing blessing in our lives! You never know what she is going to do next :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Like my new swimsuit??

Makenna in her Dora sunglasses- she actually keeps them on!

I still can't believe it- she sat long enough for me to braid her hair! It is getting so long.

Makenna & Bella adore Uncle Ty-

Best Friends Forever :)

The girls thought it was so much fun to lay in the twins' car seats.
Cousin (2nd Cousin) Josh came for a visit a couple weeks ago- it was so nice to see him and meet Jess & Kylie!

Self Portrait

Last week about 7 Elk made their way down to this field in Loveland, right by a busy street. Yes, I am proud to say we were one of those that stopped to take pictures. Makenna wasn't too sure about them.

We had a fun visit with Great Grandpa Mel on Father's Day.

She sure loves sitting on Grandpa's lap :)


Tanning at the pool.

I went to pick up dinner and came home to find Makenna soaking wet. It took us awhile to get the hose back from her- who gave it to her anways? (I think it was JonPa)

Reading the Sunday morning comics....

What???
She was so proud of herself after she learned how to go down the slide all by herself!
9 comments:
Thanks for the great pics, she is such a great kid.
Love Jon Pa
Those pictures are adorable! I love the video. Lets get together again soon. :)
Love the slide video!!! They grow up so fast. Makenna is too cute. We miss you too!
Love,
The Baete's
Oh my gosh...I just never want the pictures to end. She is adorable. Kenna is the best friend that I always prayed for Bella to have. AMEN. Can't wait for more fun!
P.S.I love the braids...too cute!
I love Makenna's pics! They definitely put a smile on your face! What a big girl on the slide-Go Makenna!
Makenna, you are so cute!
What great pictures! Makenna is growing up so much-and so cute! Hope you all continue to have a great summer!
Hey Sherrell,Dan,and Makenna, and all of the amazing Krizman family! I just wanted to tell you all how wonderful all the pictures of makenna are, she is such a beautiful little girl! I miss you all and think about you all everyday, God Bless!
Lots of LOVE
: ) Kelsey Howard : )
keep a song in your heart and a smile on your face : )
She is so so precious. I see she is following in Auntie's footsteps when it comes to taking 'self portraits' =) so cute! I love you guys!!
Ash
Post a Comment